Relax and enjoy a view of historic Detroit River, including Hiram Walker, Belle Isle, waterfront mansions, and other notable locations on this Windsor Premier Cruise. Book online today!
Day Cruise to Historic Amherstburg
- Adult Boarding Pass Ages 13 and up
- Child Boarding Pass Ages 6 to 12
- Macassa Picnic • Food item only
Embark on a Round Trip Between Windsor and Amherstburg!
Step aboard the Macassa Bay at our downtown Windsor dock and enjoy a wonderful day of cruising to the historic town of Amherstburg.
Upon departing, all passengers will receive a complimentary coffee on their way to Amherstburg as well as a pastry to start their cruise. Our commentary will point out historic areas along the Detroit River.
Arrive in historic Amherstburg and enjoy a delicious lunch at any of the great local eateries. After lunch, visit historic Fort Malden or wander the town’s quaint downtown shopping district.
Enjoy the town for three hours before boarding the Macassa Bay at 3:30 p.m at the Kings Navy Yard. Enjoy a leisurely cruise with commentary from Amherstburg to Windsor arriving around 6:45 p.m.
– Windsor to Amherstburg (Two hour sail time)
- Boarding Time: 10:15 a.m. (Dieppe Gardens) ,
- Departure: 10:45 a.m. (Canada Flag)
- Arrive at Kings Navy Yard Park at 12:45 a.m.
– Three hours drop-off in Amherstburg
– Amherstburg to Windsor (Three hour sail time)
- Boarding time Amherstburg Navy Yard- 3:30 p.m.
- Departure: 3:45 p.m.
- Arrive at Dieppe Gardens around 6:45 p.m.